Verizon Wireless issue not actually fixed

The Verizon Wireless credential issue that was supposedly resolved on 10/24/2021 is still broken for my R36.23 Windows 10 installation. I called Quicken support who verified my Verizon account was locked, and told me to call Verizon to get it unlocked. I did, and Verizon recreated my entire online profile. When I tried Quicken Bill Pay again, Quicken once again failed to connect, but did not report a locked account. After several failed connection attempts, Verizon once again locked the account, and now Quicken reports that the account is locked again. So as far as I can tell, the Verizon connectivity issue is still not actually fixed.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @DaveC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless Online Biller is still experiencing some known issues. However, our teams are aware and are working on a resolution with our service providers, though we do not currently have an ETA available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Monte Bliss
    Monte Bliss Member ✭✭✭

Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless Online Biller is still experiencing some known issues. However, our teams are aware and are working on a resolution with our service providers, though we do not currently have an ETA available.
    Anja,

Why isn't there an alert or "known Issues" post for this problem? Would save a lot of frustration to find it easily without going through many posts..
  • gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Seems curious that Quicken tech support is not aware this is an known issue. I just visited with them this week over the exact same issue and got the same advice as @DaveC , call Verizon. 
    Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription