40% of Screen Covered by Expiration Banner [Edited]

When I had asked customer services if I buy a two year license and new version, would I be able to continue using Q without renewing, they said yes without any issues. However, they did not tell me that Q will use 40% of screen by posting membership expired. Any resolution or pay to renew?

[Edited for Readability]

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Three choices:
    1. renew the subscription;
    2. revert to Quicken 2016 or 2017, both of which can open a Quicken Subscription data file;
    3. live with the screen loss, but you must have a very small screen since the worst I've seen is a 25% loss on my 15" laptop.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • QuicklyAnnoyed
    QuicklyAnnoyed Member
    edited October 27
    Hi,

Thank you. That helps. I will see if I can find my copy of older version. Else, will have to live with the loss of screen space or pay the renewal fee!

Even if you consider 25% it is plain and simple wrong. Post a message every time I start Quicken to tell me that I don't have the [Removed - Disruptive] subscription that I never ever use anyway, but do not keep throwing it on my face.

[Removed - Solicitation]

Take care.

[Edited for Readability]
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken - as the STARTER version reverts your QDF data to Read-Only ... no updating -
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • QuicklyAnnoyed
    QuicklyAnnoyed Member
    edited October 27
    It’s a full version like deluxe or something above that. Stand-alone works fine after expiry of subscription. [Removed - Rant] But then these are those different times. Doesn’t matter if the product itself doesn’t update. Not looking for anything else except to pour in the data and run reports. Which actually worked well on the older version too. [Removed - Rant]
This discussion has been closed.