Can't Create Citibank Credit Card as a Biller in Quicken Bill Manager

Until about three months ago, I had been using the new Quicken Bill Manager successfully with my multiple online and Check Pay accounts. Suddenly, my two checking accounts were no longer validated to make payments and my entire set of some 15 online billers were made into Check Pay accounts. No idea why that happened, but to fix it Quicken Premium Support suggested that I re-validate my two checking accounts and totally remove all my Online Billers and redefine them.

For all but one of the Online Billers, I redefined them successfully. The one that I couldn't redefine was for my Citibank credit card. That one would seemingly get defined, but if I tried to use it, I would get the following message:

"This payment cannot be made because the online biller information is not available: click the 'gear' icon in the Bills and Income tab and select Manage Online billers. Remove the biller, add it again, and try your payment again."

Suffice it to say that I have tried this repeatedly for the last three months and it still doesn't work.

Quicken Premium Support has said it's a Citibank issue. Citibank is of no help.

Can anyone suggest something to try?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Len Jacobson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, Citi Online Biller is experiencing some known issues. However, our teams are aware and are working on a resolution with our service providers, though we do not currently have an ETA available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • I do appreciate your response, but it's been three months now that I am having this problem. It's hard for me to believe that Citibank is taking this bug seriously. My whole career was in software development. It doesn't take three months to fix a bug, unless you really are not trying to fix it.

I know my comment here sounds arrogant, but what else would explain that they haven't fixed it in so long?

Len Jacobson