Scheduling transaction for first or last weekday of month

Quicken used to be able to schedule a transaction for the first or last weekday of the month. This capability was removed and I would like to see it returned.
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    That capability still exists.

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry...I see that you specifically asked for the first or last WEEKDAY.

Currently, that capability does not exist.  
  • jmadren
    jmadren Member
    In addition to "first" or "last" weekday, include "next to last" or "n days before last". For both "day" and "weekday" options.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jmadren said:
    In addition to "first" or "last" weekday, include "next to last" or "n days before last". For both "day" and "weekday" options.
    For reference, this and similar change requests have been made here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7340440/additional-option-for-frequency-of-occurrence-on-bill-reminders-13-merged-votes

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @UKR This is a Quicken Mac Idea thread; the one you linked was for Quicken Windows.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jacobs said:
    @UKR This is a Quicken Mac Idea thread; the one you linked was for Quicken Windows.
    There used to be a different title on this discussion which clearly spelled out "for both Q Windows and Mac"
    and then the discussions got merged ...
    IMHO, it wouldn't make sense to update only Windows with new reminder frequencies and leave Mac users out in the cold.
    Still waiting, however, and waiting ... and waiting ... and ...

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    UKR said:
    IMHO, it wouldn't make sense to update only Windows with new reminder frequencies and leave Mac users out in the cold.
    We Mac users have been out in the cold for so long we're pretty much numb to it by now. ;)

I believe I've read from some Windows users that the Mac version actually is a little more versatile at scheduling transactions — but it doesn't yet have a "first/last weekday" option.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993