Reconciliation Issue (Q Mac)

Raymond Bolton
Raymond Bolton Member
Sometime in September, I did a partial reconciliation of my checking account in order to identify whatever transactions I might have neglected to include until then. When I was finished, I deselected all of the items and closed the reconciliation report. Now, I am attempting to reconcile the entire month of September but Quicken won't let me do that, insisting instead that September 13's transactions are the last it will allow me to include. Is there some way I can reset the reconciliation feature so that my current report will run from the end of my August reconciliation to the end of my September bank statement?

Comments

• Hello @Raymond Bolton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I am curious as to what exactly it is that is preventing you from reconciling anything from before 09/13. Is it not letting you select a different date in this box?

Or does it just not display the entire month of transactions in the following window?

Thank you for taking the time to clarify the issue in order for us to better assist you.

Quicken Alyssa