Emailing Invoices

When I email an invoice it says, in the email "& 6 other items". I cannot understand what this is referring to.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RobertDNA

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize for the confusion. To obtain a better understanding could you post a screenshot? Having this would allow us to take a further look. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here

Please elaborate to provide proper clarification/guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • RobertDNA
    RobertDNA Member ✭✭
    > @RobertDNA said:
    > When I email an invoice it says, in the email "& 6 other items". I cannot understand what this is referring to.

The image of the invoice is posted here.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many line items are shown in your invoice?
    However meaningful it may be, when I email an invoice with 2 line items, the text "& 1 other item." appears.
    Unless I missed it, odd that nobody else has mentioned this before here in the Community ...
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Robert DNA, 

Thank you for your response and the additional information. The other "other items" may be due to what UKR mentioned and could perhaps be related to line items within the invoice. Please elaborate on the line items and any other details regarding the invoice. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • RobertDNA
    RobertDNA Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I believe that there are one more line items on the invoice than what the email shows. I cannot see any reason to show this to a customer. I would prefer it not to be there at all. [Removed - Disruptive]
  • RobertDNA
    RobertDNA Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    [Removed - Off Topic]
This discussion has been closed.