Bill Pay Entry problem.

Paid several bills from different billers.
When I checked the paying account, all had the first payee made. Dates, amounts and categories were correct. Also have one online bill with due date in year 2031, which is incorrect for a monthly bill.

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Hello @Bill D,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing your online bills from our end. I do not see any bill that is displaying the 2031 date that you mentioned. I would suggest refreshing your online bills. 

I hope you don't mind answering some follow-up questions for me. The more information you can provide me, the easier it will be for me to diagnose and hopefully to fix any issues you are having. 

- You said, "When I checked the paying account, all had the first payee made." 

Did you mean that all of the first payments were made successfully? What biller is giving you a 2031 date?

You can provide screenshots if that helps. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa