TD Ameritrade, error OL-332-A

Got this error today. Basically says P/W wrong. Re-entered it, failed. Click on the web link, P/W works?

I know I had a problem with TD Ameritrade last week and I called Support. IBM stock spun off part of its business to Kyndryl on 10/3, and on the web the new shares for that spin-off appears, but the d/l of the account didn't show it.

I was told to wait a few days and try again. Well, today it fails with the error. Related to this?

????

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Irv Spalten,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Before you begin any troubleshooting attempts, please save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, if you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

If needed, please follow the instructions found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.