Calendar issues cont.....

It seems this has become an ongoing problem. With the latest update this issue has started all over again. EVERY transaction I enter into the ledger the calendar reminder pops up asking me if this a reminder with $0.00 dollars. If I say no it continues to pop up until I give up and say yes. Then it allows the transaction but enters it in my bill/income section as a $0.00 entry. I have about 40 $00.00 entries in this section now. The other calendar issue is some bill reminders self multiplied. An example is I've entered a bill reminder to pay PRH a $100 a month. The second month that entry has grown to 10 entries. On the third month I think it has tripled. The temporary fix is to validate the file but that brings on a different set of issues. The calendar fills up with blank red squares. I believe these red squares are zero dollar entries on the day I entered a transaction as well as the self multiplied entries. I'm not 10% sure if the self multiplying entries are factoring into the blank red squares. I'm going to remove all my transactions from the Quicken calendar and put them on an Outlook calendar. Before I do this has anyone had this issue and were able to correct it. Then of course how?