Last Payment Column on page Bills, Income & Transfer

According to Chat Support, this column is only showing data when using online bills. if using manual entry (my choice) it is blank. it would seem easy enough to support manual entry. these biller names are memorized so the name is easy to find. from a Customer perspective, it is useful to see changes from last payment to present payment, regardless of using manual entry or online bills. please consider improving the software in this area. thanks!
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mark_F,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja
  • Mark_F
    Mark_F Member
    Voting yes (vote button not working for me).
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12
    Note that this is the last column in the Biller Name or Due Date lists of the bills and income, not the Stack or Calendar views.

@Mark_F and others, to vote, you should click on the arrow below the vote count on the first post in the discussion, not in @Quicken Anja's example.
    QWin Premier subscription