Capital One 360 trying to reauthorize but no accounts

I have seen a lot of posts around Capital One 360 issues. My issue I think is a little different. I have Capital One 360 accounts but I am not trying to update any of them, and I have removed online services from all of them.

However, whenever I do an Online Update, I get prompted to authorize my Capital One 360 account 4 times. Pretty sure this has to do with 4 accounts, but not positive.

I don't want to update my Capital One 360 accounts, I just want the authorization dialogue to go away forever.

Any one seen anything similar?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Christopher Krull,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble.

Could you please check to see if you have any hidden accounts that may still be connected and potentially cause these prompts to authorize? Please follow the instructions below to check for hidden accounts.
    1. Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    If any hidden accounts are found, please deactivate these accounts from Online Services.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • I made sure all hidden accounts had Online Services de-activated. Still getting the 360 dialogues.

I update Fidelity by itself, no prompts. I update USAA by itself, no prompts. I update Wells Fargo by itself, I get the 360 prompts. I update Spire Credit Union by itself, I get the 360 prompts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Thank you for following up though I apologize for the delay in my response.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? Next, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Christopher Krull
    Christopher Krull Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I restored from backup. I only got one Capital One 360 prompt, but now 7 of my accounts are not working with Online Update. 4 have to be readded, and USAA is rejecting all accounts.

I am very frustrated. I have used Quicken for over 15 years and have never dealt with issues like this before.

This is the first technical issue that has made me think of dropping Quicken in a long time.
This discussion has been closed.