Bills and Income Tab does not display Bills

I use the Bills and Income tab to track income and bills. I have them separate so one tab has the Bills and the other the Income and Transfers. About a week ago the bills tab stopped displaying any bills. If I open the Bills and Reminder Window the bills are there they just don't display in the bills tab. I went into preference and changed the option to have the Bills and the Income and Transfers combined. Now there is nothing displayed on the Bills, Income and Transfers window.
I am running Quicken Home and Business and for some reason I can't display the "about page" to determine the version for some reason. When I do it hangs Quickens and I have to end the task in order to recover.
This all worked just fine a week or so ago. I validated my file on November 14th and went back to the pre-validated file to see if that was a possible reason but the results are the same. If I check for an update, the screen says I already have the most recent update and I am running Version 33.7.
Tagged:

Comments

• rickpwilson
    rickpwilson Member ✭✭
    I just restored the data file to prior to when I validated and there is no changes in the symptoms I am seeing.
  • rickpwilson
    rickpwilson Member ✭✭
    Well I started up Quicken later today and now the bills are working and the About Quicken now works. Very odd that something doesn't work for days and then starts to work. Maybe a locked file or something?
This discussion has been closed.