ONGOING 11/30/21 Charles Schwab CC-501
We are currently noticing that some customers are receiving a CC-501 error during the process of authenticating their Charles Schwab accounts.
- Verify you are on the latest release. If not, install the Mondo Patch.
- Go through reauthenticating again. be sure to follow the prompts on-screen without interrupting them.
If the issue continues:
- Deactivate all Schwab accounts.
- If Deactivate doesn't work, try the steps below. You'll have to do this individually per Schwab account:
- Use the "Reset Account" button, per account, under Tools > Account List > Edit > Online Services.
- The "Reset Account" button will lead to a CC-501.
- After the CC-501, deactivate the accounts again.
- If Deactivating now works, go through the Add Account flow and link accounts using the new Charles Schwab & Co. instance.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please Contact Support so the issue can be escalated if needed. If the steps do resolve the issue, please go to Help>Report a Problem and submit logs to Quicken.