I have to download twice from Wells Fargo to get the transactions to download

I download transactions to Quicken from the Wells Fargo website. I have multiple accounts and have to download each individually. The first time I attempt to download from the first account, the Quicken icon on my taskbar flashes yellow but nothing downloads. I can then download again and the transactions will download for that account and all of my other accounts when I choose them. It doesn't matter which account I start with as the first account. I ran a validate/repair which did not correct this but did create another problem. Any ideas what else I should try?

Comments

• Hello @BamaT75

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would suggest importing the QFX file instead of opening it directly from your browser.

Once the QFX file from your bank (Wells Fargo) has been downloaded select File >File Import >Web Connect (QFX file). Next, you will get a pop-up window prompting you to either add the account as new or link to an existing account. 

In addition, I would suggest against validating/repairing the file constantly or as a first step in troubleshooting since that may do more harm than good. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma