Quicken Support website - top banner doesn't scroll - top screen header is frozen

Ps56k2
Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
I went looking for the list of Quicken releases for the various flavors...
Over on the Support website -
I can't even see the list - as the top banner is frozen and does not scroll...
so I only can see the bottom half screen, and get a few lines of text to display.
This has been reported to Quicken - but no change to the website after several months.
[EDIT] - am using FireFox 94 - Windows 10 -
also same result with MS Edge

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    yup - not resolved.... as of 12/29/21 - running FF 95.0.2
  • Hello ps56k2,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I am sorry for any confusion, but I believe the changes you are describing are a feature of the website's new design. The banner no longer follows the screen upon scrolling, and the search bar is meant to remain in one place to create ease of use in utilizing the bar while browsing the page. This issue cannot be resolved as the site is working as intended.

I am sorry if this causes any additional difficulty, as this is not at all our intent.  Thanks again for providing feedback as we have nonetheless made a note of this and it will be passed along. I do so hope you have a wonderful day.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like they trimmed the banner and Search area to allow more of the actual website to be displayed....