Why ae there "skipped" reminders in the "Bill and Income" reminders list?

Bertilak
Bertilak Member ✭✭✭✭
Why are there "skipped" reminders in the "Bill and Income" reminders list?

I didn't (deliberately) "skip" anything.

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Are these reminders set to occur monthly, but they are also set to "Automatically enter ..." 28 days or more in advance of due date? There appears to have been a code change which causes problems when reminders are set to be entered more than one interval duration in advance.

• Bertilak
    Bertilak Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I contacted Quicken support and they acknowledged a bug being investigated. The workaround is to delete and re-enter the reminder. That worked. I THINK a bug fix may have already been released but transactions entered before the fix need to be re-entered. Perhaps they will update the fix to avoid this.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Are these reminders set to occur monthly, but they are also set to "Automatically enter ..." 28 days or more in advance of due date? There appears to have been a code change which causes problems when reminders are set to be entered more than one interval duration in advance.

• Bertilak
    Bertilak Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I contacted Quicken support and they acknowledged a bug being investigated. The workaround is to delete and re-enter the reminder. That worked. I THINK a bug fix may have already been released but transactions entered before the fix need to be re-entered. Perhaps they will update the fix to avoid this.
  • Neil Sharrow
    Neil Sharrow Member
    I've been wondering about this for several months. I keep having to edit the reminders and set the date back to the current month. I'll try the workaround, and hope that they fix the bug.