How to remove a security from my cloud account

When I sync with cloud, a security shows up in cloud database that is not in the dataset that I am syncing with. How to get rid of it???

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Daryll Wartluft, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. I would recommend resetting your cloud data. Before starting the process please make sure you have saved a backup of your current file. 

To do this select Edit >Preferences >Mobile & Web >Reset your cloud data. While your data is resetting un/reinstall the app on your mobile device. Once the reset has been completed sync your file again and sign in to your mobile app using your Quicken ID and password. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • I did what you said but it did not clear this odd security that is not in my database. The security is in a different account but it has a small number of shares. When it adds this security to one of the accounts I am syncing, it shows that it has 54,000+ shares. NO WHERE can I find anything that comes close to that.
    Any other suggestions? I am frustrated.
This discussion has been closed.