Citibank download error

Have not been able to download transactions from Citibank for at least 2 days now.

Comments

• dmillsjenk
    dmillsjenk Member ✭✭
    Logged in to Citibank website. Afterwards, I was able to download successfully from Quicken.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dmillsjenk

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize for the difficulties. If you come across any errors or have questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Jeff Hendrickson
    Jeff Hendrickson Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Citibank (credit card) updates failing for days. Tried adding the account again and get this Quicken error: "Express Web Connect does not support transaction downloads for brokerage accounts. To activate transaction download for this account: click Add Account and select Brokerage as the account type. It's a credit card account! Quicken is now failing at failing!
  • any news on the outage with Citi cards downloading?
  • CAJ218
    CAJ218 Member ✭✭
    my Citi card hasn't downloaded for four days. What's going on?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Citi Cards using the Direct Connect connect connection method appears to fine.

Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

If you insist on using the Express Web Connect connection method, you may want to review: ONGOING 12/4/21 Citi Bank Citi Cards CC-502/102

• leonard kearney
    leonard kearney Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    same issue - when i download via one step update the Citi interface fails. if i go the Citi register and the download section and tell it to download there - it works.

20 ,inutes later -
    well, shut my mouth. just tried it and it failed. sorry.
  • JR M
    JR M Member ✭✭
    There is no option to select connection method, at least for existing Citi accounts.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    JR M said:
    There is no option to select connection method, at least for existing Citi accounts.
    We are able to select the connection method for both new and existing Citi Cards registers.

After you have deactivated the Online Services of all the existing registers associated with Citi Cards, select Tools > Add Account...Advanced Options, and choose Direct Connect, and select Next.  After you have authenticated, Quicken should provide the list of the accounts it obtained and allow you to link them to the appropriate existing registers. 

• Just tried this morning...server error. Man, I wish Quicken would get this fixed!
  • Jim Y.
    Jim Y. Member ✭✭
    For about 1 to 2 weeks, I'm seeing Quicken saying my Citibank credit card account is closed. But it is NOT closed. For several times, I reset the account in Quicken and re-linked it, with no fix. The login credentials are correct. (The banking accounts work fine).

Is anyone seeing a similar issue? Thanks.
  • Having issues with updating transactions from Veridian Credit Union. Started a few days ago. Doesn't bring any new transactions from the bank accounts
This discussion has been closed.