Cannot download from Scotia Bank

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Is anyone else having issues downloading transactions from Royal Bank of Canada?.

Comments

• hopsing
    hopsing Member
    I,m having the same problem with Scotiabank downloads. Losing approx. 4 months of data
  • Hello @hopsing,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this.

I did go to the previous discussion to attempt to see what the issue you are having is, so just to clarify, is the issue here that you have a missing gap of transactions in your account register? If so, have you successfully downloaded newer transactions since this happened, or are you not able to download any transactions at all?

Look forward to hearing back from you on this, thanks!

Quicken Alyssa

• Kelchap
    Kelchap Member
    I couldn't download either, but when I did finally get my download to work, my Canadian dollar accounts all changed to US dollar accounts. I don't even have the multi currency subscription, so I can't change it under edit /preferences/calendar to not be in multicurrency. I have tried several times to download again and my account keeps coming up as a US dollars account. Has anyone else had this issue?
This discussion has been closed.