Issue adding Cardinal Financial to bill pay

It has been 5 months and I can’t add Cardinal to bill pay. It used to work and I had to delete them because of an issue with my data file. Now when I try to add them back it get suck on the verification code. I get the code texted to me but Quicken gets stuck and does not gives me the screen to entry the code. It then times out and says the account it locked. Any help appreciated. Quicken has been no help.

Answers

• dkarch said:
    It has been 5 months and I can’t add Cardinal to bill pay. It used to work and I had to delete them because of an issue with my data file. Now when I try to add them back it get suck on the verification code. I get the code texted to me but Quicken gets stuck and does not gives me the screen to entry the code. It then times out and says the account it locked. Any help appreciated. Quicken has been no help.
    Hello dkarch,

Thank you for getting in touch with the Quicken Community about this frustrating issue. I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the verification code when you try to add or link an account. Before we can provide any troubleshooting steps, I have a question. Do you know what connection type you are using? You can check by going to to the 'Tools' menu and then selecting 'Account List.'

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • dkarch
    dkarch Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared,

The account works fine for updating transactions in the ledger. It is the billing and payment log in that’s not working. I have been on the phone with customer support and there is an open ticket but no one has ever gotten back to me with a solution.
This discussion has been closed.