Quick Pay not longer shows up

Quick Pay not longer shows up. Just says to enter payment but there is no place to schedule payment. I don't want to enter transaction and then find out it doesn't go thru.
In my opinion the old bill payment system was much better solution.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hello @rmejeur,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Could you please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. From there, does it give you an option to view your payment accounts or an option to set up Quicken Bill Manager?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • rmejeur said:
    Quick Pay not longer shows up. Just says to enter payment but there is no place to schedule payment. I don't want to enter transaction and then find out it doesn't go thru.
    In my opinion the old bill payment system was much better solution.
    Hello rmejeur,

Thank you for contacting us at the Quicken Community regarding this matter. I know that these kinds of issues can be frustrating. Are you able to view the biller in the 'Bills & Income' tab? It sounds like you're saying that the Quick Pay button is missing inside that tab, is that correct?

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • rmejeur
    rmejeur Member
    That is correct. The Quick Pay is missing in the payment tab. The tab says Enter. If hit the pull down arrow, it gives refresh bill etc. but Quick Pay is gone.
  • rmejeur
    rmejeur Member
    As I stated, this system is not as good as previous systems in my opinion. I've had more payments come back and state they couldn't be processed. I never had that in previous versions. With some billers, I've gone to website or app and paid thru that and then have to enter the transaction in Quicken. I've used bill pay in Quicken for many years and this is definitely the worst.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @rmejeur thank you for the additional information.

Did you have a chance to navigate to the Bills & Income tab, click on the Gear icon on the top-right, and check to see whether it gives you an option to view your payment accounts or an option to set up Quicken Bill Manager?

Check back and let us know, please! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • rmejeur
    rmejeur Member
    It shows both. I can look at the billers and it shows an option of setup
This discussion has been closed.