PSECU - Error OL-301-A

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: "Update completed" without downloading transactions has spread to PSECU.

Comments

• PennyRich
    PennyRich Member ✭✭
    Mine are not updating. Not sure exact date when stopped working, I usually give it a few days to resolve. No luck waiting this time
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @PennyRich,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • kswan53
    kswan53 Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue and the procedure recommended by "Quicken Anja" above does not change anything as far as actually downloading the transactions
  • dave350
    dave350 Member ✭✭
    Spoke with support at PSECU . they see no problem on there end the online balance is correct so it is connecting to the bank and doing the adding and subtracting only Quicken is not adding the entries to the register.
  • I'm having the same problem. Quicken has not downloaded a transaction since 12/19/21 at 7:08 AM. I did not see any error message. It simply did not find transactions to download. I am seeing this problem with three different banks. I was able to make my Discover download work after resetting the transaction download. PSECU and Capital One will not connect.
  • I just tried the procedure recommended by Quicken Anja. I did not get any downloaded transactions (and I know there are transactions that are waiting to be downloaded).
  • kswan53
    kswan53 Member ✭✭
    @"Quicken Anja" This thread was split off from a similar thread that was impacting WF users. Has the WF issue been resolved? Is this something that could be escalated to get the issue fixed with PSECU?
  • I also tried the procedure above and the transactions are still not downloading. I haven't had any transactions download since 12/13/21.
This discussion has been closed.