Quicken Mac: Bills & Income - Bills tab. Ability to edit amount before entering scheduled transactio

In the Bills & Income section's Bills tab, my scheduled transactions have a button that either says "Mark as Paid" or "Transfer". Some of the scheduled transactions have an estimated amount, so I want to be able to change it from this screen before marking it as paid/transferred.
Currently, you either have to do that on the Projected Balances tab (which I don't like b/c for every credit card payment there are two entries) or go fix the amount in the transaction after marking it paid/transferred.
1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Comments

• @zamo132,

Thank you for contacting the community with this question. I would suggest clicking the three dots and choosing edit this instance. This should allow you to have an easier route of editing the transaction. 

I hope you find this information useful and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. 

Thank you and Happy Holidays, 
    Quicken Jasmine

• zamo132
    zamo132 Member ✭✭
    I see "Edit All Instances" but not an option to just edit the single instance.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hi @zamo132,

Thank you for your response!

If you are unable to edit a single instance from the Bills & Income tab, you should be able to double click the scheduled transaction from within your account register which will allow you to edit just that single instance (this only works for the next one due). 

I hope that you find this useful. 

Happy Holidays, 
    Quicken Jasmine