First post - I have been using Quicken for over 10 years and loved it until now.....

lewiss
lewiss Member ✭✭
I have been using Quicken for 12 years and I literally have never had an issue

Now:
(1) Schwab is completely down (despite following all the links, updates, and uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken)
(2) New Flagged transactions mysteriously showed up from 8 years ago
(3) Ghost dollar amounts in graph section that when clicked on don't link to anything

What happened here?

I know quicken got sold to a new company recently - maybe it isn't important to the new owner?

Wait times to talk to service makes it an unviable solution

Will give it another 30 days see if they have another patch

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Schwab/Quicken Inc/Intuit changed over to a radically different method for downloading the transactions.  As such there has been many growing pains with this new system.  It isn't a lack of concern.

Note that the latest patch is R36.57 in the series of several patches trying to get everything working correctly.  If you aren't on that version, you might want to update from here:
    Update and Mondo Patch: Subscription Release of Quicken for Windows

That isn't say that updating to this version will magically make all the problems go away, but it is start.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • lewiss
    lewiss Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the reply

I have tried to execute the Mondo patch several times and I always get

"An error occurred" - "Unable to check for updates, the server file failed to load"
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    lewiss said:
    Thank you for the reply

I have tried to execute the Mondo patch several times and I always get

"An error occurred" - "Unable to check for updates, the server file failed to load"
    Try creating a new local administrator account (without and spaces in the account name) and install the patch with that.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.