Schwab - [Edited]

I'm having many of the same problems with the transition to the "new" Charles Schwab format. My 25 bond accounts wont update. CS shows a 0 quantity for all 25 bonds but they are all there in my account on the CS website. Having updated to the the very latest available, there has been no improvement. I've had to manually update the bond pricing after downloading CS info into a spreadsheet.

Now I find that for the past several days, no transactions (div., int., etc.) have been downloading to my two accounts.

Has anybody had any success remedying this situation?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    To answer the question in the title of your post, ASK SCHWAB, they are the ones that decided to check how Quicken was allowed to interact with their computers for the downloads.
    "Success remedying" is hit and miss.  Some users write that everything is fine and others write to say that it is still screwed up.  There doesn't seem to be a "golden fix" yet.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • dryfork
    dryfork Member ✭✭
    CS and Q are both pointing fingers at each other. At this point, until they resolve between them it I am going to resort to manual entry of the CS transactions once a month from my statement. Not why I have this software, but I do need the information on a fairly up-to-date basis.
This discussion has been closed.