quicken does not accept canadian postal codes

gongdoli
gongdoli Unconfirmed, Member
i'm trying to buy quicken with the discount but quicken does not accept canadian postal codes. [Removed - Off Topic]

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Quicken country version are you trying to order? US or Canada?
    If you want the Canadian version of Quicken, please try ordering from https://www.quicken.com/canada/personal-finance-software/
    If all else fails please call Quicken Support

Quicken Support:

• AnnHH
    AnnHH Member
    So, called through to the Customer Service number. He had me walk through all the steps (including trying logging into the Quicken Canada website) only to get back to exactly where I was when I tried to renew using the "renew" link covering about 1/10 of the screen ( not to mention the advertising covering 1/3 of the side!!!!!!!).
    Of course, still had the issue of wanting a ZIP code for purchasing a Quicken Canada subscription!!!. I see that others have been saying the same thing over and over in queries to support that usually get "closed" without an answer. SO QUICKEN SUPPORT - please fix this by next year. I shouldn't have to pay by PAYPAL in order to get this thing renewed. and NO I can NOT going to let this thing auto-renew. So now I can't find the "delete auto-renew" inside the Manage subscriptions! Guess I will make sure that I delete it in the Paypal realm.

NOT a way to treat your loyal Canadian customers who deal with the inaccurate US/Can exchange and non-Canadian type accounts. You're selling a Canadian version of your software - it shouldn't be that hard to actually let us enter Canadian postal codes that will match our credit cards...... And your customer service people should know what the problem is and either have a work-around. I'm not giving my credit card information to them to do a "Manual" transaction either.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @Annhh, Calm Down. We're other users ... and your complaint is falling on deaf ears.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP