Discover transaction connection issues

About 2 weeks or so ago, my Discover card transactions stopped downloading. I reset the connection and continue to get the message that is some variant of "Your financial institution has rejected this transaction. For more information, contact your financial institution". I contacted Discover, and they are not aware of any problems, either with Quicken connectivity or with my account. I plan to call quicken tomorrow to see if there is any know issue from their end. Has anyone else been having this problem recently?

I have not had problems logging into the Discover website, and financial aggregator websites [Removed - Solicitation] continue to work with this account just fine.

Comments

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    Hello @tomkerr I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I'd recommend that you deACtivate and relink your account. Here are the steps for that 

Deactivate an account

1. Select the Tools menu and select Account List. 
    2. In the Account List, select the account for which you want to deactivate online services, and then click Edit. 
    3. In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
    4. Click Deactivate next to the service you want to disable.
    5. Click Yes to the message asking if you want to disable this service.

To Reactivate Account(s)

1. Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
    2. Click the Edit button on the account you want to reactivate.
    3. Go to the Online Services tab and click the Set up Now button.
    4. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    5. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    I hope this helps!
    - Quicken Jade
This discussion has been closed.