Calendar Freezes

pmarr
pmarr Member ✭✭
Ever since upgrading to R37.62, my Calendar will not open and Quicken freezes and must be restarted. Any advice/solutions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 7
    Hello @pmarr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • pmarr
    pmarr Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions Anja. I did both the Validate and Super Validate processes you outlined but the result is the same - when launching Calendar, Quicken freezes. Unfortunately, bugs like this are happening at a growing frequency.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Thanks for the update, though I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists.

Next, do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.
    -Quicken Anja
  • pmarr
    pmarr Member ✭✭
    edited January 13
    [Removed - Inaccurate/Speculation/NO Soliciting]
This discussion has been closed.