Anyone getting OL-295-A error with Discover Card

It further states
"Your financial intuition has rejected this transaction, contact your financial intuition"

I can Log in just fine on Discover's website.

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    Hello @jjtokens, thank you for reporting this issue and I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused, I will be sure to look into this further. In the meantime, please follow these steps to resolve it.

Deactivate an account

1. Select the Tools menu and select Account List. 
    2. In the Account List, select the account for which you want to deactivate online services, and then click Edit. 
    3. In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
    4. Click Deactivate next to the service you want to disable.
    5. Click Yes to the message asking if you want to disable this service. 

To Reactivate Account(s)

1. Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
    2. Click the Edit button on the account you want to reactivate.
    3. Go to the Online Services tab and click the Set up Now button.
    4. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    5. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    Let me know if this fixes your issue!
    - Quicken Jade
  • jjtokens
    jjtokens Member
    This did not fix the problem. Why is One Step Update so broken. It used to work just fine before you updated something.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jjtokens,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-295.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.