Edward Jones Error OL 332-A

I contacted Edward Jones Tech Support. Quicken returns error code CO 332-A. The tech reset my password, I logged into EDJ on the web, updated the Vault with the password (same password, re=entered) and still getting OL 332-A. She saw no attempts, failed or otherwise, when trying to run a One Pass Update at any time today. Last OSU was yesterday.
This happened AFTER the patch that was delivered.

Comments

• michael7572
    michael7572 Member ✭✭
    Is there a solution to this problem? This was an ongoing issue that appeared to be fixed, and now reverted. The PASSWORD is NOT INCORRECT is my response when, during troubleshooting, Quicken states this. Having JUST paid for this program for 2022 I have yet to be able to make use of it without my major financial institution account working.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @michael7572,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error OL-332.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • michael7572
    michael7572 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @michael7572,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.
    >
    > If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error OL-332.
    >
    > Thank you!

I started out with what is outlined in that article. As stated, there is no problem with the password. I did reach out to my financial institution, Edward Jones, and, as I stated above, we reset the password and I tried doing an OSU. She did NOT see the request coming through to the Edward Jones server, so as I see it, the issue is with Quicken's server not allowing the passage of the ID and Password to Edward Jones.

Additionally, I disabled my VPN, no go. I ran the Validate & Repair as well as Supervalidate and Repair, and still no go.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @michael7572 Thank you for your response and for providing additional details.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • michael7572
    michael7572 Member ✭✭
    I was in touch with Quicken's tech support. The rep was totally unaware of any problems with Edward Jones and told me to call them, even after I already stated that I was already there, and Edward Jones IT are NOT seeing any traffic from Quicken to their servers on my account.
    The supervisor saw an ongoing "alert" about Edward Jones connectivity, but I told him how old that report is and is still not resolved. I am NOT going to wait months and months for nothing to happen.
    I had to force a case # to be generated, but I have no confidence that anyone is doing anything about this issue.
    What is the status update with my account and Edward Jones connectivity???
  • joturnage
    joturnage Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. As you would expect these days, it isn't Edward Jones' fault. I contacted them. It isn't Quicken's fault based on what I read here, what I read on their OL-332 support article page, and based on the fact that I've been a Quicken customer since Quicken for DOS 1.0 and nothing is EVER Quicken's fault... So it's no one's fault. And yet... I cannot get my Edward Jones transactions to download into Quicken.
  • michael7572
    michael7572 Member ✭✭
    > @joturnage said:
    > I am having the same issue. As you would expect these days, it isn't Edward Jones' fault. I contacted them. It isn't Quicken's fault based on what I read here, what I read on their OL-332 support article page, and based on the fact that I've been a Quicken customer since Quicken for DOS 1.0 and nothing is EVER Quicken's fault... So it's no one's fault. And yet... I cannot get my Edward Jones transactions to download into Quicken.

I will be sending a report through Quicken with the attached files every morning that I log on and can't access Edward Jones and reference the case # that I finally got Quicken to create. They'll probably ignore them all, but I will not let a day go by without Quicken hearing from me at least once.

I'm going to be a very squeaky wheel until this is resolved.

Likewise, I also go back to DOS days, and feel the pain.