Continued paycheck problems (all line data from paychecks disappear)

almatav
almatav Member ✭✭
I've been having this recurring issue for YEARS now where paycheck data disappears. But it seems to have gotten much worse in recent weeks and today I noticed that all my paycheck data on both my and my wife's paychecks had recently been deleted going back at least 12 months -- even though in the last few months the issue had seemed contained to my wife's account.

I saw that there was a discussion at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20211395#Comment_20211395 and would've liked to weigh in with a "me too" but that's closed.

At one point I thought the issue might be constrained to transfers out to other cash accounts (in my wife's case, net pay was disbursed to two different check accounts and the problem seemed to go away after we consolidated it to one checking account). But now all paychecks that include transfers out to FSA or HSA accounts also seem to have been borked retroactively (even long-reconciled paychecks).

I'm on R36.57, I've validated, etc., etc.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @almatav,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still investigating and looking to collect more information about it. If you would like to contribute to this investigation, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem. Please be advised that you won't receive any direct updates on the issue, however, the information submitted through Report a Problem is received and reviewed by our development teams.

In the meantime, I suggest that you restore a backup that was saved prior to this issue occurring (if possible) and turn off mobile sync to see if that may help prevent the issue from reoccuring. 

Once you've restored the backup, please follow the instructions provided below.

1. Navigate to Edit 
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Turn Sync OFF. 

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • almatav
    almatav Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Quicken Anja . Unfortunately, restoring from a backup is just not an option since it would mean going back a year - as I mentioned, the problem dates back as long as my spouse split net pay deposits between two cash accounts. It's just that it's gotten WORSE and now appears to apply to any transfer payment whatsoever, whether it's to a cash account or an asset account.
This discussion has been closed.