Is anyone else having trouble with Capital One downloading into Quicken?

Lorraine A
Lorraine A Member
I was hoping today's update was going to resolve the download issue. I have not been able to download Capital One data since sometime in December. Is anyone else having trouble.?

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    edited January 20
    Hello Lorraine A, I'm sorry to hear that you’re still having an issue downloading with Capital One. When you run a One Step Update, do you get any error messages?
    - Quicken Jade
  • samsquared
    samsquared Member ✭✭
    I too am having this issue. It happened several months ago but got "fixed" when I deactivated and re-activated online access but after the most recent update, no transactions have downloaded since 12/31/21 (and there are some that have posted online). How long does this have to go on before Quicken fixes this? There is no error message, just missing transactions.
  • Macwoman
    Macwoman Member
    The problem is continuing. The workaround is to go onto capital one website and download transactions from there to import into quicken.
  • Pls_Help_Dave
    Pls_Help_Dave Member ✭✭
    That's a work-around, not a solution (d/l transactions by hand)...
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see anyone in this thread that has answered @Quicken Jade's question.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • samsquared
    samsquared Member ✭✭
    An error message might actually be helpful but there are none; it's just that no transactions download. I've "fixed" it again by deactivating and reactivating online access. We'll see how long it lasts this time.
This discussion has been closed.