Updating Net Worth date range causes random account balances to change

AJS123
AJS123 Member
:'( I have a custom dashboard that has two charts: Portfolio Value vs. Cost Basis and Net Worth by Assets and Liab. I am a long time user with a large data file so I set these both to custom dates from 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2021. With the new year, I want to change the end date to 12/31/2022. When I do that about 1/2 of my account balances become wonky. To get my data back, I have to restore from backup. At this point, any time I open up the "customize this graph" for the Net Worth report, my balances are trashed and I have to restore. I have run a validation, with clean results. Any thoughts on a solution?

System: a patched Windows 11 machine; Quicken R37.66 Build 27.1.37.66 running a local data file that is 200mb.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @AJS123,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced and for not having received a response yet.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-14463)
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.