Fidelity - OL-220-A

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken downloading from Fidelity Now Failing.

Comments

• Nanette
    Nanette Member ✭✭
    I am having similar problems with one of my Fidelity Investments logins. I have 2 logins, one for each my husband and myself. The accounts with my login update fine. The accounts with my husband's login return the error OL-220-A Quicken is unable to complete your request.

If I Reset one of the accounts that uses his login, I will be prompted to enter the password for the account (which is already saved in the Password Vault), I do not enter a new password anywhere, then all of the accounts will download properly, but will fail on the next attempt. I have downloaded these accounts for many years without any issue. When I do have a successful download, it is using Direct Connect.

A few days ago I was also getting the "the financial institution has downloaded transaction for an account not in Quicken...". Since this started happening, it appears that Quicken cannot keep track of which account at FI belongs to which account in Quicken, even though they are all properly linked. I even unlinked and relinked all 8 accounts that were having issues. The problems persist.

Quicken for Windows is updated to the latest version (R37.66, Build 27.1.37.66). This problem has been occurring regularly for the past month or 2.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Nanette,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

To clarify; which error are you currently receiving while trying to connect? The OL-220 error or the other "the financial institution has downloaded..." error, or both?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.