After latest Windows release Customizing Home Dashboard has no options for cards?

CityBoy
CityBoy Member ✭✭
After latest Windows release Customizing the new Home Dashboard has no options for cards? Display is just a blank and when you Customize Dashboard (left click on Dashboard under the Home tab) Show/Hide Cards there are no choices listed?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please specify your version - Help > About Quicken
    Because Quicken (the company) has started to dribble out "staged" releases, selecting, (presumably randomly), a small amount of users to test the release before it's pushed to all users, it's impossible to really know what the "latest" release is referring to.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    CityBoy said:
    After latest Windows release Customizing the new Home Dashboard has no options for cards? Display is just a blank and when you Customize Dashboard (left click on Dashboard under the Home tab) Show/Hide Cards there are no choices listed?
    How about right click instead?

Note I'm on R37.66.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • CityBoy
    CityBoy Member ✭✭
    Update: The blank Dashboard issue was working again for me, but updating to R38.29 for Windows Home, Business and Rentals broke it again. Left click on the Dashboard tab gives you options for the old style dashboard, not the cards for the new. This 38.29 update was suppose to have a fix for this? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.