Credit card transactions not downloading

waltlyons
waltlyons Member ✭✭
Some credit card charges are not downloading. This happens for two different and unrelated accounts. How can I solve this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Hello @waltlyons,

Thank you for choosing to come to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that two of your accounts are not downloading.

Are you receiving any errors in your Quicken when you try to update these accounts? What financial institutions are these accounts held with? 

Looking forward to hearing your response!

Quicken Alyssa

• waltlyons
    waltlyons Member ✭✭
    edited January 12
    Thanks Alyssa. This happens with both Chase and Synchronybank/Amazon. This is very serious since Quicken does not show some charges to my accounts and the balances per Quicken are different from those of the credit card companies.

This problem is not due to the credit card websites. I set up the credit card companies on [Removed - Solicitation] and that app perfectly downloads all transactions for all accounts.

I have followed the instructions on the Quicken website to no avail. The option Automatically add to banking registers is unchecked. I reset the account and the error persists. I checked, “Downloaded Payee”, in the account register to confirm the transactions haven't been renamed unexpectedly. There are no renaming rules. I looked at all hidden accounts to be sure that no missing transactions were there.

There are no error messages. I have updated to the latest version of Quicken.
  • waltlyons
    waltlyons Member ✭✭
    edited January 12
    [Removed - Duplicate]
This discussion has been closed.