Scroll bars appearing in Account List when not needed

apollo_ute
apollo_ute Member ✭✭
I'm seeing an intermittent issue on Windows 10 build 27.1.37.66 where scroll bars will appear in the account list. When they appear they cover up the decimal places on the amounts.

The Account pane can be resized and they will disappear. Or, if clicked, it will disappear but the program will freeze for 10 seconds or so.

I'm not able to upload a screen capture or I could show how this looks. The behavior will happen once or twice every few minutes. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    A picture would be helpful.  You can do a screen capture and save the file as a picture file to your desktop or to your hard drive.  Then click and drag that file from there to the "Leave a Comment" field here.
    If there is confidential information in that picture that you would rather not post here, edit the picture file to hide that data before posting it here.  I like to use Greenshot to do take screen pictures and edit them.  It is free and has some great editing tools.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R42.21 on Windows 10)
  • apollo_ute
    apollo_ute Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the tip on uploading photos - here is how the account amounts are being cutoff temporarily by the scroll bar. Resizing the pane will remove it, or clicking on it, but that second method will cause it to freeze for a 5-10 seconds.

I should add that I'm using the Edit -> Use Large Fonts option as my monitor is a 2560 x 1440 resolution and without that I wouldn't be able to see the numbers.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't exactly duplicate your settings because my laptop resolution maxes out at 1920 x 1080.  But I did try a wide variety of settings changes and I could not duplicate your issue. 
    If I can think of anything that might help I'll be sure to post it back here.  Sorry but maybe someone else who is set up more like you are will be able to provide some helpful insights.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R42.21 on Windows 10)
This discussion has been closed.