Bill & Income Tab not working

When I click on the Bills & Income Tab nothing happens. I get the message that Quicken is not responding and I must quit the program and restart. This started after making an on-line payment.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    edited January 15
    Hello @eeh0615

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. At the moment other users seem to be experiencing this issue as well, it may be a bug. Could you please submit a problem report? To do this select Help >Report a problem.

Also, could you let us know how long this issue has been occurring and what version of Quicken you are using? This can be checked by selecting Help >About Quicken

When you have a moment please submit a problem report and let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • eeh0615
    eeh0615 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for responding, as requested, I just sent a bug report. This issue started yesterday for me and I am using version R37.66. Thank you again and please let me know any resolution.
  • eeh0615
    eeh0615 Member ✭✭
    The problem appears to be resolved today.
  • eeh0615
    eeh0615 Member ✭✭
    Quicken Paloma, this issue is back again, Quicken freezes up when entering the bills & income tab. I have validated and super validated the data file and still not working, do you have any feedback? I will have to start paying bills outside of Quicken.
  • eeh0615
    eeh0615 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Paloma

It appears to be that problem is with the Quicken ID. When I log off with Quicken ID and then log back in with the same ID the bills & Income tab works. This has occurred multiple time and thought you should be aware.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @eeh0615

Thank you for the update. Pardon the frustration. There have been other users who are experiencing a similar issue. Could you please submit a bug report? 

To do this select Help >Report a problem. 

If you notice any other issues or errors please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma                                  
  • eeh0615
    eeh0615 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Paloma,

As requested, I submitted a "report a problem" file. I also noticed that after logging out and in with Quicken ID, I must close out the program wait a few minutes then load the program and do a one-step update of "bills" and sometimes I can get into the bills & income screen.