CC-800 Error

Quicken tells me CC-800 occurred with one of my financial institutions because they were migrating channels. Updates work for other institutions. Tech support received my logs and reviewed each time after we made changes and reset connections. But, this hasn't worked in days and they don't have support on the weekend. Has anyone experienced this error? I can connect to the institution for downloads but no data downloads. I have deactivated and setup all of those accounts at that institution, multiple times, with Quicken support on the line with me last Friday. Still doesn't work.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen any general CC-800 Alerts or a significant uptick in people posting that they are getting this error code.  So to me it appears this might be a situation specific to your FI and/or your data file.
    Who is the FI?
    What kind of account(s)?
    Also, you mentioned that you have deactivated/reactivated.  Did you also do Validate & Repair followed by closing and reopening Quicken between the deactivate and reactivate steps as mentioned in this Support Article?: Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800 [Support Article].
    (QW Premier Subscription: R42.21 on Windows 10)
This discussion has been closed.