Cdn Deluxe Win 10 and ACB

The Deluxe version should really include "Track cost basis and create capital gain/loss reports" instead of that feature only being in the Home & BUSINESS version.
Tracking ACB is seldom a business requirement and is always a personal requirement.
Please consider moving this capability into Deluxe Win 10 Cdn.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.  I see that the Canadian version jumps from Deluxe to Home & Business.  In the US version there is Deluxe and then Premier, where Premier is the edition that is billed as the "more investment information" level.

I do wonder if the Canadian Deluxe version actual has any reports (and note there should be the portfolio view too).  For the longest time the "compare" pages made it sound like the US Deluxe version couldn't be used for investments, but the truth was that the Premier edition just had some more bells and whistles as far as investment reports and tax reports were concerned.  Maybe it is the same for the Canadian Deluxe edition?

Recently they cleaned up the descriptions on US "compare" and it seems more accurate now, but I'm not sure that is the case with the Canadian web page (it looks like the old descriptions).
    US:

Canadian:

Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/