T ROWE PRICE

Quicken for Mac, all accounts with T Rowe Price are not coming in and an orange/yellow dot appears next to the account name and no information is downloading. I've verified the login/password to enter my accounts and it is correct. Any thoughts as to what is going on?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Garyr069 said:
    Quicken for Mac, all accounts with T Rowe Price are not coming in and an orange/yellow dot appears next to the account name and no information is downloading. I've verified the login/password to enter my accounts and it is correct. Any thoughts as to what is going on?
    Hello @Garyr069

I know that these download issues are frustrating, and I thank you for reaching out to us about this matter on the Quicken Community. When you try to update your accounts, are you receiving any error messages? How long have you been experiencing this problem? In order to troubleshoot this, I will just need a little bit more information.

I hope to work with you on this further, should you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thanks, 

Quicken Jared 
  • Bill Newton
    Bill Newton Member ✭✭
    edited January 13
    Was having same problem with my T. Rowe Price account, yesterday and this morning, on both the Mac and Windows versions of Quicken. Just tried the update again and it now works.