Family Savings Credit Union not downloading Transactions

Family Savings Credit Union not downloading Transactions

Comments

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    edited January 14
    Hi @Hollyd0633, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Are you getting any error code or just no downloaded transactions? Can you please go to Help > Report a Problem in Quicken? Thank you!
    - Quicken Jade
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Hollyd0633

Thank you for your response and pardon the delay in ours. Could you please let us know what connection method you are using? Also, is this occurring in only one account or multiple? 

To check the connection method being used please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please elaborate so that we may provide guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • bcsteves
    bcsteves Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with Jersey Shore FCU. All of these credit unions use Jack Henry as their data processor. NetTeller is the online banking program provided by Jack Henry. Jack Henry is where the problem is. Hopefully, quicken can get together with JH and resolve the issue.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Hollyd0633

Thank you for your response. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please attempt a test file? Before starting the process please ensure that you have made a backup of your current file. 

To create the test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created please add your Family Savings Credit Union account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the test file using the steps above and let us know how it goes! If you encounter the same issue or other errors please be specific. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Hollyd0633

Thank you for your response. I suggested a test file for the sake of obtaining more information on our end. If the issue is from Jack Henry then our troubleshooting steps become very limiting. Please let us know of other errors or questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • bcsteves
    bcsteves Member ✭✭
    edited January 25
    To @Hollyd0633 and all others involved

Jack Henry is a data processor who provides their processing services to hundreds of credit unions. I'm sure that more than the 3 credit unions mentioned in this thread are experiencing the same issues. [Removed - Disruptive]
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Hollyd0633

Thank you for your response and the additional information. To clarify, it is not outside of the norm to have transactions take an additional business day (or two) to download. Unless there was an error code or message that would indicate there is an issue with downloading the transactions themselves this is considered normal. Pardon the inconvenience. 
    Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.