Anyone having problems paying bills online without using Quick Pay.

After fixing may other issues since November regarding downloads, now I no longer can pay bills online directly from Quicken to my bank. I don't wish to use Quick Pay. Any ideas?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Dresher,

Can you give us some more information about the specific issues you have with your bank bill pay process.  Any additional details will hopefully help us to assess your issue and suggest potential actions to mitigate it. 

Which financial institution is involved?  How are you connecting with the bank?  Has the connection method changed from the method that you used previously (when bank bill pay worked)?  Exactly what happens when you attempt to use the bank's bill pay process - do you receive any error codes, or if not, please describe exactly what happens.

Any additional information you can provide will help us to help you.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -