CC-501 error [Edited]

jettyrat
jettyrat Member
CC-501 error - can't update multiple accounts from my primary bank. This arose after a recent Quicken update, affecting accounts I've been using with Quicken for years.

After reading several threads suggesting the fix is to deactivate and reactivate the accounts, I attempted that only to get the CC-501 error when I try to reactivate.

I saw another thread from Paloma that suggested opening a brand new Quicken file and create a new account linked to the bank in question. Another user tried this and it worked for them, after which they were able to reactivate within their original Quicken file. I was able to connect in the new account, but still get the CC-501 error in my actual Quicken file.

These attempted fixes were done after repeated runs of the file validation and repair procedure.

I just want to update my bank accounts. Why is this so hard? [Removed - Speculation]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jettyrat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

In order to better assist you further; could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are receiving this error with?

Check back and let us know! Thank youl.
    -Quicken Anja