Reauthorize Bug.

JB_105
JB_105 Member
I just updated to R37.67 and tied to update Capital One. As usual I got a "Your bank is requesting you reauthorize your account. Click Reauthorize" message except where you are supposed to click to reauthorize there are just three horizontal dots. and nothing happens when I click on them except I get a little popup window that says "reauthorize".
Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JB_105

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. There is currently an open alert regarding this issue. Pardon the nuisance from this reauthorization prompt(s). 

For more information and updates as they become available please visit and bookmark the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-01-11-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

Hope this helps. Let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • JB_105
    JB_105 Member
    I'm aware of the ongoing issue with Capital One, and I hope I'm not being dense, it's just that every once in a while I'll check to see if reauthorizing is working yet. The problem I'm having is the spot where I'm supposed to click to reauthorize just shows three dots and nothing happens when I click on them. Has the ability to attempt to reauthorize been disabled?
This discussion has been closed.