Transactions Entered in Quicken Desktop not Showing in Quicken Mobile app

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to Save Transactions in Quicken Mobile App (Android 12) [Edited].

Comments

• DC1723
    DC1723 Member
    edited January 15
    I too am having a similar issue with the mobile App. I have added new transactions on my desktop computer, then sync the account. However, my newly added transactions are not saved displayed in Quicken mobile. I am running Android 9. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App. I have reset my data, and validated my Quicken file on my PC. None of these fixes has worked. All technical support said, was that the server may be down. This has been an issue for about 36 hours, so I doubt it is a server error. My PC also tells me the cloud sync has been completed with no errors. This is frustrating, since I upgraded just for the fact that I could enter transactions using my phone as I make those transactions.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    DC1723 said: I have added new transactions on my desktop computer, then sync the account. However, my newly added transactions are not saved displayed in Quicken Mobile App.
    I think your posting is the exact opposite of the original topic.... yours is about Quicken desktop entered transactions not showing up in the Mobile App ?  Have suggested to Mod this posting be split off into a new topic

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC1723 said:  I upgraded just for the fact that I could enter transactions using my phone as I make those transactions.
    Let's keep this to one topic or the other -
    A - entering transactions on desktop don't appear via the Mobile App
    B - entering transactions via the Mobile App .... Are you having any issues as per the other thread ?

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
This discussion has been closed.