Comerica Bank - no longer syncing desktop to checking account

Dewiseone
Dewiseone Member ✭✭
On or around January 12, my pc desktop is no longer syncing with my Comerica accounts.
I have been tying daily since, to no avail. I tried resetting, deactivating, and reactivating the account. When re-entering my account login and password info, an error CC-929 is displayed stating "oops we are having a problem". I tried this multiple times, and still has not been able to connect.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dewiseone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, error CC-929 will not be solved by de/reactivating. Instead what I would recommend is to close Quicken completely and wait two hours.
    Once those two hours have elapsed (the full amount of inactivity in Quicken is required) launch Quicken, sign out completely, and back in. This must be the first taken, before attempting to add/update any accounts. 

To sign out of Quicken select Edit >Preferences >Quicken ID & Cloud accounts >Sign in as a different user. On the popup window type "yes" and click sign out. Once you are signed out, please sign back in using your Quicken ID and password. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.