Issues with Quicken

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Subscription version updates - then won't load.

Comments

• LP_22
    LP_22 Member
    I opened Q and got message to update which I clicked on. It started and then stopped and said error in down load. I rebooted and tried again and got the same message. I tried to call for support but got the message the "office is closed". I purchased the Premier subscription that I understood would have 24/7 availability - not happy. I tried going into support and got message asking if I wanted to replace my version for a new version and I said yes. Then the little icon for Q disappeared from my screen and I got a message there was an error in downloading. Now I can't find my program or data on my computer. I don't know what to do since there is no phone help until the 18th.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @LP_22

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To clarify, our phone support is not available on weekends. However, Quicken Support is available during the weekends via chat. Click here for our contact information and hours of operation. In addition, Premium Support gives you access to our special "skip the line" access to customer support.

For this particular instance, I would recommend following the steps from the Help article linked below to un/reinstall your Quicken Software. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-uninstall-quicken-windows

Once you have ensured that your Quicken is installed properly we can help you work on recovering your data file (from an available backup). When you have a moment please attempt the steps above so that we may provide further guidance. If you come across any other error messages please be specific and let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.