New York State Defferred Compensation Plan does not update

New York State Deferred Compensation Plan does not update. I get a 501 error each time I try to download transactions. It has never worked, in the 4 years I have used quicken. Will this ever be addressed? Thanks.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17
    Hi @Heatsaver1

It seems as though the NY State Deferred Comp Plan is on the Quicken FI Directory and that you should be able to download transactions and balances using the Express Web Connect method.

Can you tell us what actually happens when you try to connect?  Have you ever received any other error code besides 501?  Have yoy tried to reset the account?

Any additional information that you can provide will help us try to help you with your downloading problems.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh - also do you have a firewall and if so, have you tried to connect after disabling your firewall?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Heatsaver1
    Heatsaver1 Member
    Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated. I have tried it with the firewall off and the AV disabled. It makes no difference-it will not download transactions. I have literally attempted it dozens of times. It has never worked. The only error code I have ever gotten is the 501 code.
This discussion has been closed.