How to restore the left column where you add a manual bill (not the + ) and other features

There was a left side column when in bills and income along with the bill boxed checked that allowed a manual bill to be created along with other info (not just the + sign) that triggered a pop up in center of screen to set up new manual bill. It was there and then gone.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean by "not just the + sign" 

There are several different views you can select on the Bills and Income page, using the top left dropdown menu. The Stack view shows upcoming bills arranged left to right by date. The Biller name and Due Date views show upcoming bills in a column, arranged either by the biller name or by when they are due.

At the top right of all of these views is a plus sign. If you click on this, you can create a new manual bill. Is that what you are looking for?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Diane Beebe

Is this what you are looking for - see Snip below:

To get to this screen, all you need to do is click on the "+" sign in the upper right of the above screen and then select "Manual bill" in the drop-down menu.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jacko
    jacko Member
    Firstly thank you for response
    I have thr new 2022 deluxe edition and I can find the path you are talking about but there was a far left column that had one of many features including add bill. This is the option I am looking for. If I didn't know better I would think I was dreaming or on a bender! It was there at night and the next morning gone.
  • jacko
    jacko Member
    The pop up screen I believe had choices of companies to attach the bill just like when you set up bank accounts there are listed banks.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jacko said:
    The pop up screen I believe had choices of companies to attach the bill just like when you set up bank accounts there are listed banks.
    I believe what you're looking for is the option to add an Online Bill instead of a Manual Bill.
    Again, click the "+" button, then select Online Bill and you'll get this popup:

This discussion has been closed.